WASHINGTON – The United States Mint today announced the nation will honor 56 national sites to be honored through the United States Mint America the Beautiful Quarters Program. In 2010, the first year of the program, the agency will mint commemorative quarter-dollar coins honoring the Hot Springs National Park in Arkansas, Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming, Yosemite National Park in California, Grand Canyon National Park in Arizona and Mount Hood National Forest in Oregon.
Search Coin Articles
- Finest Known 1894-S Barber Dime leads Heritage FUN Platinum Night offerings
- 2015 American Eagle One Ounce Silver Uncirculated Coin Available on March 26
- 2014 United States Mint Limited Edition Silver Proof Set Sales Open on March 17
- United States Mint Set to Release March of Dimes Silver Dollar on March 13
- United States Mint Launches Quarter Honoring Homestead National Monument of America